Ensuring your people know what is expected of them and the rules within which they operate is key to getting the best results from your employees.
Whilst resolving issues informally is preferred, there will be times when issues need to be escalated to formal disciplinary action and will need to be handled in line with legislation.
Who is it for?
This one day Disciplinary and Grievance Training Course will provide those that attend with the skills and approaches needed to manage disciplinary and grievance issues fairly, consistently and in line with best practice.
- The purpose of discipline and benefits of having a process in place
- Causes of staff issues
- Skills required in conducting disciplinary and grievance meetings
- From informal to formal process
- Investigation vs disciplinary hearing
- Steps of disciplinary process
- Steps of grievance process
- Legislation around discipline and grievance
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- A clearer understanding of what discipline and grievance means
- Increased knowledge of the legislation surrounding the handling of Discipline and Grievance in the workplace
- Increased confidence in conducting a formal process in line with best practice