Redundancy can be a challenging time but also presents opportunities. Individuals attending this workshop will identify how to deal with the change and how to move onto the next stage in their careers.
The workshop will cover how to promote skills, strengths, achievements and abilities using your CV and cover letter as a marketing tool. It will help individuals explore routes to market and gain confidence in their preparation and interview skills.
The practical and emotional support that individuals will receive from this workshop will enable them to start to plan for their transition to a new role.
Who is it for?
This 3 hour workshop is ideally suited for individuals or groups of individuals affected by redundancy.
- Making a start – dealing with the change and transition
- Knowing your skills and strengths and building them into achievements
- Preparing an effective CV to increase your chances of getting an interview for the job that you want
- Finding opportunities – looking at routes to employment
- Interview techniques and preparation – steps for preparing for interview and answering interview questions effectively
- Keeping on track
- Promote skills, strengths and achievements to market yourself
- Understanding the requirements for an effective CV
- Gain confidence in interview techniques